The Health and Wellbeing Test
Each one of us possesses a specific genetic makeup which provides data about the most effective forms of nutrition that our particular body responds well to. And thanks to constant scientific advancement, it’s now actually possible to create a personalised diet, nutrition and lifestyle plan based on your DNA.
- Looks at 110 gene variants (incl. MTFHR & COMT)
- Unlock your optimal diet for a healthy lifestyle
- Easy at-home sample collection
- 110-page personalised genetic report
- Results in 4 weeks
£358.80 inc VAT | Free UK Shipping
How the test helps
Eliminate the guesswork from dieting and exercise.
Through a simple saliva test which you can do at home, you will discover what works and what doesn’t, giving you the key to unlocking your optimal diet for living a healthy active lifestyle.
- Genetic test kit sent to you within 4 working days
- Easy sample collection
- 110 page personalised report
- Results emailed to you within 4 weeks
£358 £299 | Free UK Shipping
What the test tells you
Through detailed analysis based on your individual DNA, you will:
- Discover the most important micro-and macro-nutrients your body needs.
- Learn about your metabolism of alcohol, coffee and lactose and how you respond to physical activity, including a greater understanding of your muscles and which sports will benefit you most.
- Discover whether you have a propensity for being overweight, have high cholesterol, high blood sugar, weak bones and more.
- Discover whether you are prone to oxidative stress – which determines your speed of ageing.
Complex results, made simple
Your test results will be presented to you in a detailed 80+ page guidebook that covers every key area of your diet and lifestyle. These include:
- An evaluation of your responses to basic nutrients (carbohydrates and saturated, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids).
- A review of your genetic disposition to health factors such as obesity, inadequate cholesterol, triglyceride, blood sugar levels and bone density.
- A calculation of the genetic risk for lacking the most important vitamins and minerals.
- An assessment of features such as metabolic characteristics, exposure to oxidative stress, perception of taste and smell and other factors that influence diet and lifestyle.
- The establishment of dietary guidelines and lifestyle guidance, allowing you to choose from a list of foods that match your body’s daily needs.
Download the Health & Wellbeing sample report
Want to know what the Health & Wellbeing Genetic Test report looks like?
Fill out your email address and download the sample report today.